The treatment of personal data, as well as the sending of communications made using electronic means, are carried out in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the Courts and Tribunals competent to hear the divergences derived from the interpretation or application of this clause are the Spanish. Pambiótica, S.L.U. (hereinafter, Yerbal) reserves the right to make the changes it deems necessary in the established terms and conditions. The modifications will be included prominently on the website www.yerbal.es.
Personal data protection
The data that we request on this website (www.yerbal.es) will be treated in accordance with the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) in order to meet your requests for the purchase / sale of products or to respond to your queries and requests that reach us through the forms and emails that we make available on our website. These data will be part of an automated file, which has been registered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
Yerbal guarantees security and confidentiality in all its communications with its clients. All online payment operations are carried out through a secure server, which protects the data against attempted breaches by third parties.
Yerbal guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal, domiciliary, payment and any other data that our clients provide us in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
All the data provided by our clients to Yerbal will be included in an automated personal data file created and maintained under the responsibility of the same company, in order to attend and process their orders satisfactorily.
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5 of the same legal precept, Yerbal clients can, at any time, exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data by communicating it by email and attaching their ID, indicating “ Data Protection ”to the e-mail (email@example.com). In no case will your data be used for different purposes or transferred to third parties without your consent.
In the event that the data provided is associated with a purchase, Spanish legislation obliges us to keep them for at least five years, so they cannot be deleted or rectified, although they can be blocked (canceled), despite the fact that the client does so. request it.
Yerbal gathers two types of information about the users of www.yerbal.es:
- Personal information; that individual users voluntarily provide when requesting a service or participating in a promotion that includes data associated or associable with an identity of a natural person.
- Navigation information, which is automatically collected when visiting the website and which is information that cannot be associated with the identity of a natural person.
Personal Information: Personal information is collected in different ways.
- First, when a user registers for a service request, we ask for their personal data, such as their name and email address, and to select a name and password.
- Other information. In addition to registration, Yerbal may ask you to enter personal information.
- Users who wish to do so may receive newsletters by email that will be sent periodically and will contain selected news and product information, along with some advertisements and hyperlinks to the site www.yerbal.es. Any user may unsubscribe from this service, at any time by deactivating the corresponding options within their personal account.
- Personal information is incorporated into a personal data file for which Yerbal is responsible. This information is under the protection of the Spanish regulations governing the protection of personal data. The user affected by the data can exercise before the person responsible for the file their rights of opposition, access, rectification and, where appropriate, cancellation in the manner provided in these regulations. Any transfer of personal data to third parties must be protected by the consent of the affected party, by the request by the affected party for the provision of a service by the third party or by any of the assumptions provided for in these regulations.
- Navigation Information: This information is obtained automatically without the user’s personal intervention and is not associated with any personal information, and Yerbal lacks the possibility of customizing the navigation information.
- Keep in memory the language of our visitor, in order to avoid selecting it each time they visit us.
- Improve and facilitate the navigability of our website.