RECIPE: GOAT CHEESE TOASTS AND STRAWBERRIES.
Spice used: TOMILLO ECO YERBAL
Author recipe: Sara from www.avenayaguacate.com
Ingredients (6 toast)
- 6 slices of rye bread
- 120 g of goat cheese
- 200 g of strawberries
- 60 ml of Modena balsamic vinegar
- A teaspoon of thyme Yerbal
- 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Toast the slices of rye bread and spread the goat cheese over the hot bread.
Finely chop the strawberries and mix them with a bowl of thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan, reduce the Modena vinegar to a simmer, until it thickens and has a syrupy texture.
- Assemble the tostas with the mixture of strawberries over the cheese and a thread of the reduction of modena vinegar.