The first recipe is: PASTE WITH FETA CHEESE AND OLIVES.
Spice used: ORÉGANO ECO YERBAL
Author recipe: Sara from www.avenayaguacate.com
Ingredients (4 people):
- 240 g of whole spaghetti
- 2 medium courgettes, cut into thin slices
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 50 g of black pitted olives, cut into slices
- 30 g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons oregano Yerbal
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water until al dente, about 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown the garlic cloves in olive oil.
- Add the zucchini and sauté until cooked, although al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the oregano and olives. Skip briefly.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix all the ingredients a few seconds. Rectify salt.
- Serve with crumbled feta cheese on top.