New recipe in “Cook with Yerbal”.
This time the recipe is a fantastic hummus pate “ORISSA” with boletus and aubergine chips.
YERBAL BIO spices used: CURRY ORRISA, SWEET PEPPER, COMINO, BLACK PEPPER and CINNAMON.
Author recipe: Inmaculada Moñiz (head chef of Balneario el Raposo)
Ingredients and steps to follow:
– Cook chickpeas.
– Add a little salt and the following Yerbal spices on the cooked chickpeas: sweet paprika, cumin, black pepper and half a tablespoon ground cinnamon.
– Grind everything (add a stock of vegetables so that it does not cake).
– With the necessary consistency we add a teaspoon of Curry ORISSA Yerbal and we will have our ORISSA hummus pate ready.
– Put the hummus in a glass and add the boletus (previously sautéed with garlic and saffron).
– Finally we accompany it with some delicious aubergine chips (cut into slices and coated in flour and egg).
– To eat tasty and healthy 😀