DISCOVER THIS INCREDIBLE VEGAN RECIPE FULL OF ENERGY (THIS IS A SUPERALIMENT !!!)
RECIPE: Chia, Strawberry and Oat pudding sweetened with Stevia BIO from Yerbal.
RECIPE AUTHOR: Sara, from www.avenayaguacate.com
YERBAL SPECIES USED: STEVIA MOLIDA
INGREDIENTS AND PREPARATION:
– Recipe full of energy to take in the morning and have strength to face all day, so we must prepare the night before so you only have to take it out of the refrigerator in the morning.
– Contains Omega 3 for a whole week and half of all the fiber needed for a day.
– Ingredients for 4 people:
1. 500 ml of almond milk.
2. 500 g of strawberries.
3. 100 g of chia seeds.
4. 50 g of oat flakes.
5. 1 teaspoon vanilla aroma.
6. A pinch of Stevia Powder BIO de Yerbal.
– Last night we beat the milk of almonds, strawberries, vanilla and stevia.
– Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the chia seeds little by little (stirring them so that they do not cake).
– We add the oatmeal and mix again.
– Leave overnight in the refrigerator and in the morning serve with more chopped strawberries.
– Enjoy and get energized !!!!